Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn: BoMac Drops a Brutal Warning Ahead of September Clash
· Dogli Wilberforce · 2026-08-12T13:57:18+00:00 · nguồn gốc
Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn has taken a heated turn after respected boxing trainer Brian “BoMac” McIntyre made a strong prediction about their September 12 WBC welterweight title clash. McIntyre believes Garcia has lost the form that once made him one of boxing’s most dangerous young stars and expects Benn to stop him inside the distance.
Speaking on Brian Custer’s platform, the trainer said Garcia is “burnt” and warned that Benn will hurt him. His comments have added more tension to an already intense fight buildup. Garcia has since responded directly to McIntyre on social media, while Benn continues to prepare for a fight he has repeatedly said he wants to finish early. The Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn fight will take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn Prediction Raises Questions
McIntyre, who is best known for training Terence Crawford, said Garcia has not been the same fighter since his 2023 knockout loss to Gervonta “Tank” Davis.
“Ryan is burnt. He hasn’t been the same since his first fight with Tank. He got popped. He never got back into his type,” McIntyre said. “I’ve seen Benn firsthand. Man, he’s going to hurt that dude.”
McIntyre’s reference to Garcia being “popped” relates to the boxer’s positive tests for ostarine after his April 2024 fight with Devin Haney. Garcia won that bout by majority decision, but the result was later changed to a no-contest. Garcia has said the positive tests came from contaminated supplements and has denied intentionally using performance-enhancing drugs.
Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn Fight Gets Personal
McIntyre also pointed to Garcia’s later defeat to Rolando Romero in 2025 as another setback in his career. He believes those losses affected Garcia and kept him from returning to his best form.
Garcia responded sharply on social media instead of addressing the boxing analysis. He told McIntyre to “stop eating all them f*g chips and taking care of his body and temple” and added that “his Brain ain’t working for shit.”
The exchange has added another layer to the Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn buildup. McIntyre’s reputation also gives his prediction attention. He is a former professional boxer and has won multiple Trainer of the Year honors. His work with Crawford, as well as fighters such as Keyshawn Davis, has made him a respected voice in boxing.
Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn Title Fight
Garcia won the WBC welterweight title with a unanimous decision over Mario Barrios earlier in 2026. His performance against Barrios showed his speed, power and improved right hand.
Benn has continued to talk about securing an early stoppage against Garcia. The British challenger has faced scrutiny of his own after testing positive for clomifene in 2022.
Both fighters therefore enter the Ryan Garcia vs Conor Benn fight with significant attention surrounding them. McIntyre has made his position clear: he believes Garcia is no longer the same fighter and expects Benn to prove it on September 12.
The answer will come when Garcia defends his WBC welterweight title against Benn at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Tap Here To Add Sportsnaut As A Trusted Source on Google